Today I went for my Paverpol workshop and here is what I made.
She is still not completely dry though. I used one of my own coloured fabrics which I wanted to try and not the one that they did in the class. I think the fabric I used was a bit too flimsy for the dark background. So it takes away some of the lovely bright colour of the cloth. I have highlighted the folds with some gold which has improved it a bit. However it was an enjoyable experience. Next time of course I will try and give the doll a bit more shape. I want to make one for the garden for which I probably will use clay to give it a bit more shape. She turned out ok for a first time I guess.