Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Flo et Dénia

Je vais rencontre a flo et dénia a la samedi prochaine. Je suis très heureuse. Is that correct Isabelle? Is that how it is written?
I am so looking forward to meeting up with Flo and Denia.
Isabelle opportunity doll is something like a raffle. We just buy tickets and put them against the items we want the most. And at the end of the conference they do a draw If they draw your name you win the item. When I saw the cat next to the doll i immediately thought about Voilette! So now I will be reminded of Voilette when I see the cat and when I remember Voilette naturally I shall think of you. Not that I need to see a cat to think of you but you know I will think of you whenever I go into the kitchen and see the doll.

Cal I have never done dog dolls. Trouble is I love real doggies rather than the doggie dolls so probally not make them. I wouldn't know how to embellish them tee...hee....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave Denia a comment on her blog yesterday but I am not sure I pushed the right button.I haven't learned French yet. I wanted to tell her to give you a hug a for me when she meets you. I hope we get to see a picture of you all together.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting and I am so envious! I wish I could be there too, Shashi. Unfortunately with the unexpected added load of work I really don't know when and if Seb and I will be able to make it to London as we were dreaming to.
I never thought I'd have so much work in August!!

Like Isabella, I hope you'll share pictures of you 3 together!
I'm sure you'll have a geat time.

Thank you so much for your sweet words about your doll/Violette. That's precious.

Take care my friend. I hope I can email you later today. The days are just zipping by.

Have a lovely day!