Friday, October 06, 2006

I have been tagged

I've been 'tagged' by Linda Walsh of
Lindawalshoriginals Linda is a blogging friend of mine She is a very talented crafter who creates original dolls and crafts and loves to write about them in her blog. If you get a chance, please check out her blog!

The rules of the tag are that I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself or my pets. I then tag 5 friends and list them. These people write on their blogs, 5 weird things about themselves/pets and then tag 5 more people.

You should let these people know they've been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

Well ok I am not sure if these things are weird or not but I will try and have a go as I have never done this sort of thing before.

1. As a child my ears were always tuned to my cat's meow so much so that even if I was very ill and heard him cry outside I would jump up in the middle of the night and run out to cuddle him.

2. In my house I have a craft room. Catch me working there? noooo I have to drag the machine to the bedroom and stitch or to the sitting room LOL!

3. My craft room is in a perpetual state of disarray. No one can find things there neither can I !

4. I can never sleep in the plane no matter how long the journey is.

5. Finally whew! my brain aches ouch after thinking so much LOL! While cooking I feel the need to wash my hands several times!!

OK now I have to tag 5 people so here goes

I tag Kai of alittlethreadalottaglue
I tag Isabelle of Kittycouture
I tag Flo/Denia of Kittymisty
I tag Judi ofArtdolls
I tag Isabella of Florida of adayinthelifeofisabella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How FUN! I'm going to fulfill the tag & tag 5 others on my blog entry today! I LIKE the things you listed, Little Shashi! But if you're 'weird', I am, too! I DEFINITELY wash my hands ALL the time while I'm cooking. We aren't really weird, my friend - just very CLEAN! LOL! Thank you for including me in your tagging! Love you, Kai who has to identify herself HERE 'cause your blog won't let me post any way but anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm afraid none of those things are weird. I don't think any of us are seriously weird so this is going to be a hard one, LOL.
Judi

Linda Fleming said...

Shashi! Those aren't weird things, you are perfectly normal.. but you have to take in consideration that I am kind of weird myself so my opinion of what is weird may not be accurate- ROFL!!! I loved the story about your kitty. You must be an animal lover and really intune to them. Isabella has already been tagged and had to post what is weird about her, so I will share what is weird about me on my art blog-LOL!
Hugs-
Linda

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Shashi! Thank you for tagging me ;) I was tagged with this a few months back and did it with Violette's "weirdnesses". I had answered it on my French blog, but I do believe you can understand it, right? (I saw you comment in French on Dénia's blog!)

That story of you and your cat when you were a child is adorable, BTW! :)