Thursday, October 19, 2006

Goodies from Ally Pally


Here is what I bought from Ally Pally. Velvet flowers and leaves. Some Dya na flow dyes. Barbara and Bett's new doll patterns. New in the market some dyes called Quick colours. They are right up my street as you only have to wet silk and dab these dyes on it and microwave to set it. No messing around which is what I like quick and easy. Then some natural silk hankies. They will be fun to dye. Then bits of dyed silk cocoons. A packet of trimmings . More silk laps and throwsters waste hand dyed. Some mulberry bark dyed and undyed. And oh Barbara was generous and threw in a packet of paperclay which will come handy this weekend when I do the workshop in my doll club. So there is plenty there to keep me occupied and my brains whirling through the winter.

4 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

All kinds of goodies to play with! Can't wait to see pictures of what new creations you whip up with your new supplies.
Hugs-
Linda F from FL

Judi W. said...

I hope you do use them ... I'm really bad about buying stuff and then NOT using it! It all looks so scrumptious - can't wait to see what you turn out.

Kitty Couture said...

Lovely goodies, my friend. I am sure they will inspire you a lot! (((hugs)))

JudiA said...

I want to come and play in YOUR studio!!! What a delicious assortment. I want to hear how you like the silk colors, OK?

JudiA