Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Working on the Doll

I was working on my doll till late last night. Decorated her skirt with apoxy sculpt. I enjoyed doing that and I received some new stuff to try out today which Patti Culea mentioned in DollStreet. She mentioned Powertex which is available in Australia but, the stuff similar to that we get in Europe is call Paverpol. I have been reading and looking at the instructions and pictures. There are tremendous exciting possibilities with this stuff. It is a fabric hardener. I am hoping to play with it tonight when I get back home. I will incorporate it into the doll.  I have no pictures to show at the moment but will do once I finish my experimenting Here is the link if you want to get an idea of the product http://www.paverpol.com/pages/en_about_us.html

No comments: