Thursday, March 30, 2006

Butternut



This is Butternut. She was inspired by butternut gourd. Don't laugh now, I get my inspiration from almost anything so to get inspired by a simple little gourd is nothing to be surprised of LOL!.

She sort of ran away from me. I had different ideas at first. I started off by thinking she would be a he but well you know what these dolls are like they have mind of their own. I am not prejudiced or a womens lib person but that is what the doll wanted to be a she. This one is definitly not too long anything LOL! She knocked in my head so loud that she had to be let out soon so last weekend that is what I did. Drafted and stitched her up. Now I can share her with you.
She is FREE PATTERN for you to use.
Enjoy her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, she's beautiful! Love those bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shashi She is wonderful!!You have such a flair for just about everything!!Creativity --color--- embelishing and oh those faces!!!WOw gal you have it all..Hugs Jan D