Thursday, August 04, 2005

Edac doll conference

Well time seems to have flown! It is almost time for me to go to Alburquerque. I will be leaving on Wednesday. So much to do and so little time. I didn't have the time to make a doll for the challenge this year. I would have loved to but the house move was such a big upheaval I just did not find the time to do anything. I have barely managed to get a goodie bag ready. But oh I am looking forward to meeting everyone again. I am sure there will be many new ladies joining us and it would be so good to put a face and meet up with them.

My computer at home is still not up and running so I am having to write from my office computer. For the next few weeks I may not be able to get time to write. I will take lots of pictures at EDAC to share. I come back on the 15th and then leave for India on the 2nd of September. I am hoping to give some doll making classes when I go to India. I always get excited at the propect of teaching my skills to others. I know I have to burn the night oil to prepare for it. Lot of stitching to be done. Hope I will be able to finish in time.

No comments: