Thursday, September 01, 2005

Elves at work!

Seems like the little elves are at work in my house. I seem to keep losing things. I had stitched up a sample head to stuff and show my students and that has disappeared. So have to stitch another one before I go. Last night I lost my scissors between the staircase and my craft room LOL!! I can't for the life of me think where it has gone. Have been searching for it high and low and still I can't seem to find it. I seem to be perpetually trying to find things!! Well I hope I have got everything I need for the class I am going to take or else I will just have to improvise. Have yet to start my packing. I hate packing and unpacking. Wish we could just go away without that particular hassle. Hubby wants to stop over for a day in Dubai with regard his business, so I am going to take my doll body parts to stuff. Have to try and finish my challenge doll in the midst of all this. If I am going to be kicking my heels in Dubai I might as well do it while stuffing my doll. Wish I was going directly to Madras instead of stopping over for a day in Dubai. I hate these small stop overs.

hugs
Shashi

No comments: